RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
I am at least 18 years old and understand and agree as follows:
1. To the best of my knowledge, I am legally competent, physically sound and have medical approval by my doctor to participate in physical activities of the type normally engaged in a fitness room.
2. I understand and agree that I am responsible for learning how to use Yoga Studio and any equipment properly and safely.
3. I understand The Yoga Bar and Bija Retreats is not liable for any loss or damage to me or my property.
4. I understand a risk of injury is present when engaging in or utilizing The Yoga Bar and Bija Retreats locations and I assume all responsibilities and risk of participation.
5. I, the undersigned or e-signed intending to be legally bound for myself, my heirs, executors, and administrators do hereby release The Yoga Bar and Bija Retreats and their employees, agents, representatives, successors, and assigns from any and all liability arising from injuries, including death, that I may suffer as a result of my use of The Yoga Bar and Bija Retreats locations.
6. I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and other viruses and voluntarily assume the risk I may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 and other viruses by attending The Yoga Bar and Bija Retreats and such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death. I understand the risk of becoming exposed may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others. I voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury to myself. I hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless The Yoga Bar and Bija Retreats, its employees, agents, and representatives of and from the claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto.
7. I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THIS RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, AND I KNOW ITS CONTENTS. I HAVE VOLUNTARILY Completed this form. Any online fitness purchase transaction to be my signature and agreement.
Additional Terms & Conditions for Retreats and Off-Site Classes
The nature of group travel is that it is offered at a negotiated/discounted rate due to a promised number of guests. Cancellations affect the total group costs and cancellation policies protect the guests, the resorts and all involved. We strongly recommend purchasing travel insurance to protect against unforeseen circumstances.
Unless otherwise specified, expect that the retreat fee policy is as follows:
Cancellation 91 days prior – fully refundable less a rebooking fee of up to $250 - this may be transferable to a future retreat at the discretion of Bija Retreats.
90-76 days – refundable at 75% of the total cost
75-45 days – 50% of the total cost
45-31 days – 25% of the total cost
30 days prior – Non-refundable. The total amount is due.
HOCKING HILLS RETREATS
The Bija Retreat fee is non-refundable. May be applied to TYB passes or another similar retreat within one calendar year if cancellation notice is submitted more than 21 days prior to the retreat. Lodging is booked separately, please note the cancellation policies of your chosen accommodations.
BALI RETREATS: See cancellation policy at www.oneworldretreats.com
I agree that The Yoga Bar, Bija Retreats their members and the onsite providers are in no way responsible for the safekeeping of my personal belongings while I attend class. I understand that classes at The Yoga Bar and with Bija Retreats may be physically strenuous and I voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury, property loss or death. I agree that neither I, my heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against The Yoga Bar, Bija Retreats or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
I acknowledge that photographs may be taken of specific classes and retreats and I give permission for my image to be used in studio marketing materials.
Release for retreats/workshops/off-site events:
ASSUMPTION OF RISK
RELEASE OF ALL CLAIMS
The undersigned, booked, reserved (or by clicking the box electronically), desiring to participate in the “retreat” activities more particularly described herein, does hereby acknowledge and provide to, Bija Retreats, The Yoga Bar, their members and the host operations known as “all offsite locations”, this release.
The course of instruction and retreat agenda that is being offered has been fully explained to my satisfaction. I have received and reviewed all materials describing the scope of activities in the retreat, and I am cognizant of the risk attendant to such an undertaking.
I understand that I will be in a rural or offsite environment and that this type of environment is, inherently, not always completely predictable. The geological terrain surrounding the facility wildlife activity, changing weather, and nature itself dictate that I must have and exercise the utmost respect for my surroundings, and conduct myself in an alert and attentive manner at all times. I recognize that the retreat promoters bear no responsibility, actual, implied or otherwise for my safety where these matters are beyond their control and do not undertake or assume any such responsibility in connection with my participation in this retreat. It is my intent that, other than may be imposed by law and not susceptible to my informed waiver herein, these individuals be held harmless from any injury or damage from my participation in the retreat, my lodging, and board, or any other aspect of my presence at the retreat. I understand that my participation in athletic, therapeutic, holistic, meditative, and yogic practices or any other retreat activities and/or any other activities taking place in the buildings of or upon the grounds including porches, waters, walking paths, and all grounds of the host operations and all related premises, carries with it the possibility that I may be injured or fatally injured.
I expressly recognize and acknowledge without qualification or reservation that all such activities carry a certain risk of personal injury, which I hereby assume. I agree, on behalf of myself and my heirs, assigns, beneficiaries, dependents and all others to assume all such risks including any damages resulting from physical injuries, death, loss of services or consortium, loss of damage to property, or any other loss which I may sustain as a result of participating in any such activities. It is my express intent, in consideration for being permitted to participate in this retreat, that I hereby waive any and all claims against the above-named individuals to the maximum extent possible under the law. I take full responsibility for my participation in any dietary offerings; juicing, raw food etc. and agree that I am in good health and have no medical limitations, concerns or conditions that would preclude me from partaking in the meal plan of this retreat. Furthermore, I promise on behalf of myself and my heirs not to sue the above-named individuals or entities, to wit: Rachel C. Roberts, The Yoga Bar, LLC, Bija Retreats or any of its officers, employees, or agents for actions or omissions arising from or connected with such activities, and to indemnify and hold the above named harmless from any loss or damages incurred by these persons or entities as a consequence of my participation in such activities.