We will be following all KY Health Department and CDC guidelines. Read full report HERE
Pursuant to the State of Kentucky guidelines:
• The Yoga Bar will limit the number of visitors to a maximum of 33% of occupancy, not including employees.
• All transactions and class registration will take place online. Students should purchase passes and preregister for class before coming to the studio
• Studio doors will open 5 minutes before class start time and clients are encouraged to arrive on time or to wait in their cars until the doors open.
• Upon entering students must state that they are not suffering ANY COVID-19 symptoms. DO NOT come to the studio if you are not feeling well. If you test positive for COVID or have symptoms of COVID you must let us know immediately so we can follow CDC and Kentucky guidelines to notify students and staff.
• Masks are to be worn in the reception areas by students and teachers. Masks during practice are optional.
• Students should arrive for class dressed and ready with their own yoga mat. No loaner mats are available until further notice.
• Dressing room is not available for changing until further notice.
• Storage bins for personal items are not available until further notice. Please come into the studio with only what you need for practice, no purses, bags, or changes of clothing.
• Tea bar and water station are closed until further notice. Clients should bring water bottles with them to class if needed.
• After class concludes clients are encouraged to please leave the studio quickly.
• Hand sanitizer and handwashing station available. Students are asked to sanitize their hands upon entering the studio and before leaving.
• Slipcovers for bolsters must be used by any students who want to utilize our props. These will be washed between classes with hot water and bleach solution.